sábado, 26 de junho de 2010
=D
Hi everyone ! My name is Ludmilla but friends call me Lud. I am 13 years old.I was born in Belo Horizonte and i live in here. I like to spend time with friends and family, like eating, listening to music, and going to partys. I dont like to be sick, to be hungry, to broken with my friends and to be alone. My favorite books are Harry Potter , Interview with the Vampire and some great books of Jane Austen. I dont have a favorite movie , but i really enjoy some funny romances , thriller and horror.My favorite songs are some brazilian reagges, like chimarruts almost all the types of rock, and.... i'm really an eclectic person.I dont have any pet. In my free time, i like to play violin and piano, surf in the net, eat and be with friends and family. My family have 6 people. My mom Sonia, my dad Eden, my brother Leonardo and my sisters Natália e Carolina. Both Natalia and Leonardo are married. This is a little bit of me, hope you enjoy guys =D love ya;
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Good job, Lud! I really like your blog and what you wrote. There are a few grammar concerns, though. The correct way is:
ResponderExcluir...I live here...
parties
...to break up with friends...
...books by Jane Austen...
...don't have any pets...
...play the violin, the piano...
There are 6 people in my family...
That is all for now! See you in class...bye